Pre-registration for this Law Bulletin Seminars MCLE event is now closed.
Walk-in registrations available at the conference.
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Location: The Westin Chicago River North Hotel | 320 N. Dearborn St. | Grand Ballroom
Morning Program: 8:00am Registration | 8:30am - 12:00pm Program | 3 PMCLE (Ethics) Credits
Lunch Break on Your Own: 12:00 - 1:00pm
Afternoon Program: 1:00pm Registration | 1:30 - 5:00pm Program | 3 PMCLE (Ethics) Credits
• Questions? Call Megan at 312.644.6762
• Scroll down and click on the "Register Now" button to register securely online with credit card,
OR . . .
• To register by phone and pay by check or credit card, call Megan at 312.644.6762.
• If paying by check, please make payable to Law Bulletin Seminars and send check and completed
registration form to Law Bulletin Seminars, Attn: Megan Buckley, 415 N. State St., Chicago, IL 60654.
• Dress Code: Please note the dress code for this event is business or business casual. Persons
wearing denim or sneakers will be refused admittance. Arrive early to network!
• Group rates available - Call 312.644.6762
Purchases of published materials are non-refundable.
Conference cancellations must be received 7 business days prior to the start of the event for a full refund.
Any cancellations received 2-6 business days prior to the start of the event will be accessed a $50.00 cancellation fee.
No refunds are applicable to those who cancel on the day of or the day before the event.
Substitution with another attendee or to attend a future event is permitted.
All refunds are issued within 5 business days.
If you have any questions regarding conference refunds, please contact Law Bulletin Seminars at 312.644.6762.
Law Bulletin Seminars